Thursday, June 30, 2011

If A Tree Falls in the Forrest...

I'm having a glass of wine. The website is up. Sure it was up before and sure it is not complete or ready to publish to the search engines, but it is up on my own domain name. Remember, Steve Martin in the SNL skit I think it was- paraphrase- "the new phone book is here the new phone book is here, I'm somebody now" as he looked up his name and found himself in print. Well this is a resurrection for me me- in that the Cross Photography name is alive again for the first time in almost 20 years. www.cross-photography.com www or not. The site is not complete, will it ever be? It is online! Where is that wine...

Well my goal is a little commercial photography work, a few workshops, just enough to add a few bucks and make some trips to places I'd love to photograph- and use it as a business expense- because it IS!

Please check out the site, and check back every now and then as I will make changes and updates- and thanks for reading my blog. Let me know if you did because you will be few. Blessing. And now for that wine.
jc

ps last day on the quiz poll. Someone answer or my son will take away the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment